Is there anything you’ve ever wanted to know about Rocky Horror, but were stumped about how and where to find the info? Is there anything surrounding Rocky Horror you’ve tried to find out about but, frustratingly, couldn’t uncover the answer? Then here’s your chance! Simply submit your question to us, and we’ll ask it directly, face to face, to the original cast and crew members, whom we’ll be meeting during our film production. If your inquiry stands out and/or is interesting enough for a broader audience, we’ll personally put forth your question. And you’ll get a personalized response directly from the person you’ve asked.
In order for us to accept your question, please make sure to follow our guidelines:
- Please include your name, country and city (and state, if applicable) of residence. No nicknames or false information. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidentiality and be kept strictly unavailable to all outside parties.
- Please submit only one addressee per question; do not send it to “the cast in general” or to multiple persons.
- You may, however, send several questions, as long as – as mentioned — each question is sent to only one individual. Paying heed to common sense and adhering to certain decency and respect, feel free to ask anybody anything.
- You must include an active email address, so we can respond to your submission.
- Your first name (but NOT your last name), and your place of residence, may be included in the documentary and/or in various social media.
- No offensive or foul language! Just, as mentioned above, be respectful.
- Be cognizant of privacy issues: no overly personal or harassing questions.
- No questions containing any racist, sexist, or homophobic language or sentiment, or that might be interpreted as such.
Please keep in mind we have only a limited timeframe for our cast and crew interviews, and there will surely be a great many provocative, probing questions submitted. If your question is chosen, we’ll inform you when and where you can watch your personalized answer. In any case, please do not resend your questions nor ask about the status of your question(s). We will not react to such inquiries.
Remember, Par-tic-i-pation is an offer, not a promise.
So, you’ve read the above, you understand the program, and you agree to the above guidelines? Excellent! — now simply send your question to email@example.com.
We anticipate — and we’re excited about — receiving lots of interesting questions. We hope to hear from you about yours!