Thanks for dropping by. Again. Here are some recent updates for you:
Apparently, due to a number of unforeseen circumstances, we had to postpone our initially announced primary shooting schedule to a later stage. But nonetheless, we have been rather busy and actually did the first filming from November 2014 up until November 2015. As it turned out, we had to go to London a few times, to Berlin, and of course we did some shooting in our beloved hometown Hamburg.
To give you an idea what happened over the last twelve months, here’s an overview of locations, events and interviews we did, and which will hopefully make you curious about the final movie (please see also the project updates on our News page for details and some pictures):
- London/UK Part I: Interviews with Sue Blane and Terry Ackland-Snow as well as shooting at the Oakley Court
- Screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show in Hamburgs most traditional program theatre „MAGAZIN”
- The Rocky Horror 40th Anniversary Party at Freiluftkino Rehberge, Berlin-Wedding
- The Rocky Horror Picnic Show at Oakley Court, Windsor
- London/UK Part II: Interviews with Pat Quinn, Peter Suschitzky, Michael White, Annabel Leventon and Lindsay Ingram (among others)
- The Rocky Horror 40th Anniversary Screening at the Royal Albert Hall (feat. Pat and Nell)
- London/UK Part III: Interviews with Rayner Bourton and Andrew Logan
For the upcoming winter season we will rest and start processing our already acquired footage, like screening the interviews, working on some rough cuts and graphics, do some more research, and maybe produce one or the other spin-off for you to enjoy prior to the final documentary.
For 2016 we’ve planned yet another visit (or two, depending on the availability of our interview partners and a few important locations) to London as well as trips to Los Angeles, New York and most likely Australia. The next round of shooting will start presumably in March and will last until the end of June or possibly July. Afterwards, we’ll start the final postproduction to have a finished product by end of the year, hopefully.
Wishing you all a merry Christmas Season and hope to see you next year.
For inquiries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org